病人顾问 & 权利
We don’t just hear or read our patients’ comments, we invite them to help us change! 自2008年以来, we have been working with an active group of patient advisors to help us make decisions around patient experiences at 纽约医院 and all of our service and practice sites. 纽约医院’s Patient and Family 顾问 meet monthly with key leaders to provide valuable input, 帮助克服挑战的意见和指导, 最重要的是, 帮助改善体验和护理. If you are interested in learning more about the Advisor group, please call
We will embrace you with dignity, 尊重 and compassion.
- 你将受到优待, 尊重, and full recognition of your dignity and individuality, including privacy in treatment and personal care and will also be informed of the name, licensure status and staff position of all those with whom you have contact.
- You have the right to have your pain man年龄d and supported.
- 如果你有医疗紧急情况或正在分娩, 你有接受的权利, within the capabilities of this facility: an appropriate medical screening examination; necessary stabilizing treatment (including treatment for an unborn child) and, 如果有必要的话, an appropriate transfer to another facility even if you cannot pay or do not have medical insurance and are not entitled to Medicare or Medicaid.
- You or your representative have the right to make informed decisions regarding the plan of care. Your rights include being informed of your health status and involvement in your care, 治疗及出院计划, as well as the ability to request or refuse treatment.
- This right must not be constructed as a mechanism to demand the provision of treatment or services deemed medically unnecessary or inappropriate.
- You shall not be denied appropriate care on the basis of race, 宗教, color, 国家的起源, 性, 年龄, 残疾, 婚姻状况, 或付款来源, nor shall any such care be denied on account of your 性ual orientation.
- You shall be ensured confidential treatment of all information contained in your personal and clinical record, and your written consent shall be required for the release of information to anyone not otherwise authorized by law to receive it.
- You have the right to request advance directives and/or expect that advance directives will be honored when applicable.
- You have the right to have your personal doctor and a family member or other person you choose notified that you have been admitted to the hospital.
- You have the right to receive care in a safe setting free from all forms of abuse, 忽视和骚扰.
- You have the right to be free from restraint or seclusion of any form imposed as a means of 强迫, 纪律, 工作人员的便利或报复. Restraint or seclusion may only be imposed to ensure your immediate physical safety, 或者工作人员的, and/or others and must be discontinued at the earliest possible time.
- You have the right to full information and counseling on the availability of financial aid for care rendered if requested.
- Medical information contained in the medical records shall be deemed your property. You shall be entitled to a copy of such records upon request. You also have the right to add an addendum to the medical record if you do not agree with the information contained in the record.
- You will receive information in a way you understand — including interpretation and translation in a langu年龄 you prefer and provided assistance for vision, 如果需要的话，倾听云顶国际app的认知障碍.
- You may voice grievances and recommend changes in policies and services to facility staff or outside representatives free from restraint, 干扰, 强迫, 歧视, 或报复. The right to lodge a grievance or complaint about a hospital stay or the care received can be made to the State by writing: Maine Department of Health and Human 服务 Licensing and Certification Regulatory 服务: 41 Anthony Avenue, #11 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0011; 1-800-383-2441. 你亦可联络: 利凡塔BFCC-QIO项目9090: 866-815-5440 或电传 866-868-2289.
- You or your support person(s) must be informed of your visitation rights. You have the right to designate a support person or representative to act on your behalf to assert and protect your patient rights.
- 你可以有一个家庭成员, friend or other individual be present for emotional support during the course of your stay.
- We are committed to providing the best care possible. If you have any concerns about your care, please do not hesitate to let us know. Leaders for the various services are available as is Patrick A. 泰勒医学博士云顶国际院长.
Please call the 护理访问 Center for further information at (207) 363-4321 或者拨打任何内部电话的“0”.